Nassau County Parents of Multiples Club
Tuesday, April 18th – Mom's Panel at Panera Bread
(2375 Merrick Rd. Bellmore)
7:30pm TOPIC – Social/Dinner
8:30pm PROGRAM — A Panel led by Moms of older multiples will answer YOUR questions, such as:
- How to potty train two or more?
- How to sleep train multiples?
- Should you separate them in school?
- When do boy/girl twins usually get their own bedrooms?
- How do we handle birthdays?
If you have questions, come on down and get answers you can use the next day! The meeting will be held in their private room and coffee and snacks will be
**PLEASE NOTE THE MAY GENERAL MEETING DATE BELOW IS THE 2nd TUESDAY OF THE MONTH DUE TO THE GALA ON MAY 18TH**
Tuesday, May 9th – Internet Safety at the Parkway Community Church
(95 Stewart Ave, Hicksville)
7:30pm TOPIC – Discipline
8:30pm PROGRAM — Member Jing Wang will gives us tips for how to keep ourselves safe on the internet. She will speak about:
- How to keep your identity safe and avoid identity theft (via Internet)?
- How to backup your precious data effectively?
A good neighbor will babysit, a great neighbor will babysit twins - author unknown